Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tab Dog

holey dollar

Guys
Look i don't know what the Hell Tab said, people at times in this ever so perfect world make a blunder, i know because i do it all the bloody time.
I did not know Tab had been baned off the site, now i know i would like to know is this being a Tad over the Top,
I live in Australia i get all sorts of shit fired at me, take it with a pinch of salt, who cares, give back as good as you get.

Guys Tabs a bloody top guy, lets get him back, give and Take,

Thanks
Dave/Holey Dollar

I'm sure Finds doesn't like seeing a popular member banned.Like Fred said give it a couple of days.Theres nothing wrong sticking up for a friend,which says a lot about someone. Ron

Sure hope we can get Tabdog back. Heck, he's the guy who got me interested in Tesoro. Soon after I bought a Cortes from one of the sponsors and love the machine, thank you Tabdog.