Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Tones

Steven P

Well I have had my T2 for a little over one month now and I am liking it more and more each day. I am starting to get more comfortable with it each time I use it. Today I ran into a spot where all the tones seem to almost cut themselves off. Instead of the usual sounding tones, they were short and abrupt, and often non repeating. The best analogy I can think of is it kind of was like when you are talking to someone on the phone and they are getting cut off from a poor connection. You hear them but each word breaks up. FYI I was in the three tone mode.

Thanks in advance for your help.

n/t

One thing that is strange is just a few yards away I was hunting a tot lot with no problem. It was only when I ventured off into the grass did it happen.

I have a couple of spots that interference gets pretty severe during times of what I believe to be power surges. Frequency changes, lowering sen. ect., nothing works other then to move away from that spot for a while. HH jim tn

jim tn said:
I have a couple of spots that interference gets pretty severe during times of what I believe to be power surges. Frequency changes, lowering sen. ect., nothing works other then to move away from that spot for a while. HH jim tn

Do the tones react like I described when you encounter interference? In the T2 manual it makes it sound as if interference would be chatter, and I wasn't getting any chatter at all, just the strange short sounding tones.

I am starting to think that It might be just some spots that are very trashy. I was at a different park this evening and the T2 was working like a dream, then as I moved to another spot is started getting chirpy again. Would a lot of trash make it sound chirpy and the tones not solid and repeatable? They were just kind of breaking up.

Thanks