Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Sweep

T2

I'm finding with my T2 if I use a slower sweep I am getting more in places I had been to before and thought I had dug everything. Anyone else have any hints on sweep slow/fast?

I have one of the older T2 and during an air test I need to go fast to pick it up. Yet a medium sweep is fine in the ground. If I go real slow I lose the tone. Especially if it is deep.

Thanks for the reply! It may have just been my imagination. Maybe with the moister in the soil here recently in VA made for a better signal.

I have found that a shorter sweep = stronger signals, and a shorter sweep = a slower sweep.

I've found the same thing. I may get a quick beep on my initial pass but going back to the target with a slower sweep the target is stronger.

Thanks Guys! Now I have to go over 500 acres again with a slower sweep! :) Gives me hope that there are things I have missed!!!!!!!

HH

Well if you want some help maybe I can get a crew together.........

The short slow sweep worked like a charm! Pulled 16 buttons in 6 hours. My personal record! 12 Flats, 2 Zoaves, 1 flower and a convex one piece button with a eagle. I believe it is from War of 1812 but still trying to ID.