Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 stand

K.J.

Today I had the chance to test a prototype of a T2 stand i got from the States , built according to my special needs. I needed in fact a smaller stand to swing in the bushes and thick vegetation.
Here's my baby with the stand on : note that while swinging the best position is parallel to the T2 body,but you can easily move it in position when you want to put it down on the ground.

This stand was made on request by Ted a.k.a. KCK, great guy,if you like it, drop him a message . Thanks Ted!

Hi, i'm not sure about the US size, but yes, i put an adapter to fit the small plug into the standard hole of the T2.It works ok and the Logitech MP3 headphones have no delay in signal and they are lightweight and comfortable for long hunts.

can you tell me the exact model number of those headphones, I can't seem to find those exact ones, thanks, Ray.

sure:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Logitech_Wireless_Headphones_for_MP3/4505-6468_7-31451991.html

i just read it and saw some complaints. I've been using them since a month hunting in the woods and they're fine with me.

I bought my stand off him as well for my new Ace 250,( a Nice S Bend!) I bought one for the CZ7a that also houss the FZ1 Sunray probe on it!....I just ordered one for my GTI and my T2. Great little add on.

NYMohawk

I have them available like in the picture in above post(round pole) for $12.95 shipped. I also have them available for the explorer for $11.95 shipped. No mod of the explorer needed. Mounts to factory stand with cable ties which are included. I accept paypal at labeli@verizon.net which is also my email.

Hi, its hard to say, because I'm in Europe and everything is more costly here. In Italy they are commonly sold around Euro 100 but I'm sure that in the States they are far cheaper

Hi,

I'm currently using Logitech MP3 bluetooth wireless headphones and they work fine for me. Lightweight and no signal delay. I read critics about being too fragile from USA, but this is what you will read about almost any kind of headphones. I've been using them since 1 month with no problems.
I've been told that also the Creative wireless headphones are good, but they are too bulky for me. I prefer my logitech

Hi KJ I had a set ff creative cordless to heavy and just sat on top off my head ,lean forward and has I wear glasses they slide forward .

the logitech headphones has a smart system and the ark is behind your head. it is a bit innovative as design, but it works