Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 question

Andy UK

Hi guys, I have recently purchased a latest version T2 and have noticed it is making a lot of chirping and false signal noises, even when the coil is held in the air, coil to the floor and even when led on the floor, I have no electric fences, pylons or any other source that could cause it (even turn my mobile phone off), I have tried it with the sensitivity turned down and it still does it. Is this normal or may I have a problem ?

Thanks

Is it V6.9? It happens to me also with the T2 LTD.

You cant even turn on a T2 inside a house.From your post it sounds like your inside using the word floor instead of ground.Try it in a different site location all together.Some areas on my property will make it go crazy.Because of the electrical lines and the power line going out to the well.
Try changing the frequency..F1 IS THE LEAST BUT YOU WILL LOSE SENSITIVITY.
Also make sure your coil wire is tight around the pole.A lose wire can cause it to produce eratic behavior...
John

they are very sparky...Outside away from structures and power lines and cell towers and such you can get wide open with minimal chatter that you learn to work through...I run mine on 99 sens in the woods but around the house or inside especially about 60 or so and it still gets erratic ...

Keith

n/t

Also i try to run my discrimination at 0 but sometimes it gets eratic all i do is bump up the disc to 21 and it always works.
Alot of factors can make your T2 act crazy like that but just keep playing with the settings you will get it.
I was ready to snap mine in half when i got it but now i understand the T2 language..
John
P.S. most of the tips i got from this forum...

I couldn't ever run my T2 in the house (at all). I could hardly run it in my back yard most of the time. But in a park or by the river I could run it in the 90's. It is sensitive and deep all right, but I think they need to shield it better.