Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 LTD first impressions

swarfy

Been out a couple of times with me new T2 Ltd and am quite impressed,nowt spectacular but lots of non ferous on a site I have done a lot on,anyway it was raining hard this morning and the wife had gone shopping I was at a loose end so I thought I would do a bit of air testing ,now I know this is frowned upon by lots of people but heh who cares ! I had to test a silver hammie,a roman grot,a gold ring and a celtic half potin the results between 2+ or 3+ and boost were very noticable the 2+ at a very fast passing over the coil gave a great crisp signal on all items at a good depth changing to boost mode gave at least 2 extra inches but was a slower sweep speed but still quicker than my etrac ! on all items I then tried Cache mode and was bloody astounded as it went probably another 2 inches deeper ! if this prooves to be correct I need a bigger spade,seriously though it was very noticeable,This is not a my detector is deeper than yours post as I believe I have one of the best in the Etrac but just thought I would share this with you
Mick

I agree with you. I have yet to be able to take my T2 Ltd on a test drive but I have messed with it few time conducting an air test. I was blown away with the results! If what I'm seeing is what it will do on the ground than I am sure to clean up all my pounded sites :thumbup:

I'm out for the first time tomorrow Swarfy. The unit I spoke to you about today was a duffer mate. It was back to the store for the last T2 Ltd in the country! I'll let you know how I get on. Lee.

Well another good session with it ,so refreshing after the Etrac,but I now no of two from a batch of 35 machines that are faulty ! I was showing a bloke the ropes on his brand new machine yesterday and it switched itself off every few seconds,Leethedig phoned me sat and his first one was going back as its doing the same,saw a post on here from USA doing the same.2 UK machines out of 35 doesnt look very good regards quality control does it.? As I say I love mine but it is a worry,I would presume its a power breakdown somewhere trouble is people are saying they still havnt sorted there quality out and if I had one of the faulty ones I dont think I would be very happy

One of the reasons i cancelled the sale with Richard at backwood detectors as i was importing, i just could not take the chance, i was not going to pay to keep sending it back under warranty to the USA

Got an Etrac in the end so it will be interesting that you have an etrac as well swarfy you should have a good idea if the LTD is as deep i some what doubt it