Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2-Light for Night Hunting.:cam:

D Wes

I hunted several hours last night and I am very happy and pleased with this Light, Once you adjust it all you haft to do is clip it on and off.
It is solid and stays in place and so light you will not notice it on your Detector. It has Two- LED Lights and will last for 20 hours on Two
CR2032 Lithium Batteries. This is a Quality Light, not cheaply made. Cost: $9.99 -There is also a All Black Finish which is very Nice but a little steeper in price at 14.99
D Wes
www.biggerandbrighter.com

Hey DWES I noticedthat you have had trouble with you hand grip. Me too. What is it you have rapped on the hand grip?
I took pipe insulation split it and rapped ele. tape around it. works good. HH digadime69