Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 finds from the weekend

Terry

Finds from an 1800's homestead. The T2 performed like a trooper. A beautiful 1890 Canadian penny and an interesting 1800's key fob which I found on the Internet.

Very nice finds. Tell us a little more about the fob. I always enjoy finding fob's. HH jim tn

Very nice Terry. But I think you meant to say nickel, or is it a half dime. Its in great shape. And you have physical evidence that the Vulcans have been to this planet. May you all live long and prosper. Are you able to read the words shown in the bottom right photo? Is it dated? Good job.

Dave

n/t

You are absolutely right...it's a small nickel. We find quite a few large pennies because they are so big but very few small nickels. Since I started using the T2, I find lots of small nickels now. It seems to sniff them out where others can't. The info on the fob I found on ebay which also dates back to the 1800's. Here is the link for anyone interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-1800S-WATCH-FOB-SMOKING-DRINKING-MEDAL-MOTTOS_W0QQitemZ250428365225QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090521?IMSfp=TL090521184011r32838