Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 and F75

sling

hi everyone!
as im lookin at the t2 and f75 they look pretty same
is there any different between them in ability?
if you have both or you heared something dont mind to share
thanx in advance

there are some differences, the f-75 has a back light and the je mode which really cranks up the sensitivity, don't know if it really and advantage, tends to be noisy, the t-2 is pretty sensitive in its own right, if a relic hunter the t-2 has an expanded iron range, over the t-2, generally there pretty similar, the f-70 sounds just as hot as these two, but i would prefer the DD coil, its pretty amazing what it can sniff out in the old iron laden sites

i have a friend in france who sales 150 units per month and he said he sell 20 piece of t2 vs 1piece f75.
he defenetly call the t2 a better machine.
well i belive what he says but when 2 unit is look that similar its kind of funny

Don't let anybody kid you. The main difference is the $200 punch in the mouth if you buy the F75.

Have you ever tried both?
well as i heared in england for roman sites the 2 most popular machine is the xpgoldmax and the T2
not the F75.

I used to have a T-2 and now a F-75 and both are decent detectors, but for relic hunting I feel the T-2 is better and for coinhunting the F-75 would be my choice. The T-2 seems to be more sensitive on smaller targets from my experiences with it while the F-75 was better for IDing coins.

I kept the T2 and sold the F75 but for U.S coinshooting I would go for the 75.

When you speak to your friend in France ask if he's heard anything on the three more Teknetics models due out in November.

Brian

ok I will ask him.
He said the T2 more stable easier to use and more accurate on ferrous targets because on the f75 the iron is from0 to 14
but on the t2 the iron is from 0 to 54.
He havent got any reason to lie to me because he sell unit for me on distributer price without any profit.
He said its a perfect machine for europe and as good as xpgoldmaxxpower if you wanna find small gold coins.
But the xp is way more expensive!

For you guys from Europe, can you get the 12x15" DD SEF for the T2 ??

I know one is available for the F75 in the UK but where can a person get one in North America ??
(No they are not available from Kellyco.)

Also do both the T2 and the F75 interchange and use the same coils ??

Thanks sling, you wrote, "He said the T2 more stable easier to use and more accurate on ferrous targets because on the f75 the iron is from0 to 14 but on the t2 the iron is from 0 to 54."