Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T reasure Island

ojm bc

Hi, here's a few photos of our beach hunt today,we did not find much,but had a good time.This lake is two hours away from Vancouver.One odd find was that I scooped up a silver earing,then a hour later found one more.They are intact except for one clasp,before any wisecracks,I have given away to my sister.Thanks for looking.The two hunters in photo are Scott and James.

I notice mountains in the back ground. How unusual and neat finding two ear rings like that in the same area. Who made the sand figures on the beach, you all? Thanks for posting this story and pictures, very interesting. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

no my heading was a little missleading,it is called Harrisson Lake,it is a few hours west of Vancouver.It is a small town and famous for it's natural hotspring waters.Also famous for people claiming o spot Bigfoot.We went there to hunt the beach but it was blocked off partly for a international sandcastle contest.Thanks for looking oj

n/t

looks like a great place to hunt! Neat sand sculptures!

n/t

What are the odds of that happening ? Great finds ! You guys sure have some beautiful areas to hunt in OJ. Those pics are amazing !! BTW,.....that sand art is absolutely gorgeous......some people sure have talent ! :clapping:

the two rings were a hundred and fifty ft apart and were a pair. I still have them somewhere. They were ugly suckers though

.... BUT the sand area was fairly small,which increased my odds,but I would never think of finding a matched set ever,thanks for your very kind words !