Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t-2 finds

pennystock

sorry, i cant possibly post all my T-2 finds on this forum! i would be taking up to much space and not giving everyone else a chance....alot of my finds are at the beach below the high tide mark and the salt water does a number on them, but i do well for the T-2 not being a beach machine.....i love this machine.

Except for those of us that have a T 2, few detectorists realize just how good this detector actually is. I have run my F 75 in the wet sand, but haven't tried the T 2 yet. I suspect the settings are similar, but what are your settings for wet sand? Thanks and HH jim tn

well, i use to hate the beach using the 11"dd coil, but i would run a 80 sens, 40 disc, +2 tone, manually ground balance, and set up the all metal mode with my hum at -3.........now, you get your salty chatter, but i would listen for the change in pitch tone and dig the solid signals......i use the 5.5"dd coil now at the beach and i run my sens at 99, disc at 40, +2 tone, any ground balance and you get no chatter at all with the small coil! i live in maine and im not actually digging in the fine beach sand but small pebbled rocky beaches that have old pilings there that once was a wharf, pier, or dock........alot of iron there too. salt turns the copper green, the silver a grayish color, but ive taken some old coins there as well as a 1857 hard times andrew jackson token......hope this helps........anyone planning on some salt water beach hunting should get the small coil as its a coin magnet much like the 4.5" sniper coil for the ace-250......art