Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Swingin With The King" today

dgravedigger

Ok, so there I am whining like a little school girl cause I'm not finding anything while Butch is yankin wheaties and Ih's ! Then it hit me!!! If I just watch where he's heading I could cut in front of him and find something good??? Yess ! So I proceed to do just that when i get a good hit. "Hey Butch is this sound good to you"? (saves me from diggin till I'm sure) Yup that's a good one 6+ and solid repeat. I ended up with a 1952 rossie. So I tried it again and came up with a 1903o barber dime ! I think I found a new way to hunt ! lol. Swingin With The King couldn't be easier!!!!!:twodetecting:

:rofl: Thats too funny. I got you figured out now. better be careful next time I might lead you right to a pile of dog $#!@. Awesome digs tonight!! :beers:
HH Butch NY

Rats.. I thought you were gonna say you were detecting with Elvis... Grats on the finds though!

- Muddyshoes

Thanks for the photo shoot Butch ! I need to look into gettin a decent camera so i don't have to keep bugin ya'. ....................................Hey can i get some fresh batteries from you for the next hunt ???