Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sweet revenge (Part 2 )

Dan-MO

The days rolled by towards the magic 90 days.Alex never let up on us at all,did everything he could do to make life miserable for us.We lived for the day we could repay him and plotted how to do so.We came to know his daily routine.He arrived every morning in his new Cadilac about 45 minutes before work started.He always left the side window on his car rolled down about a half inch or so in the summer months.

After he finished his before lunch round of breaks he would head to a small break area in sight of our line where he would read his newspaper and eat a sandwich while he lounged on time stolen from us-if he shorted 12 men 5 minutes each that gave him an extra hour of free time....OUR time

.He always kept his lunch bag on top of-not inside of his locker.He always was quick to grab the phone if it rang while he was near-it sometimes gave him a chance to brown nose a General Foreman.

At the end of our line was a small self-contained lead booth that two men worked in grinding lead joints-the assembly line ran right thru it and it was enclosed to keep the poisonous lead dust contained.The men that worked in it had to wear a special helmet and suit that connected to a fresh air line and had a short air line made into the suit It looked like a space suit.When you went into the booth you first put your helmet and suit on before entering and once inside connected your air line to a fresh air port.Every worker who worked in the booth had their own suit with their name written on it.This included Alex.

All the above was duly noted as we made our plans. Before long we began to get our 90 days in.Since many of our group were hired on different days we had to wait till everyone made it.By now Alex was so used to screwing us around I guess he thought he would get away with it forever.Things were soon to change.....Alex had been the windshield and we had been the bug for a long 3 plus months- the roles were about to change!

We waited till the youngest man in our group got his 90 in then waited a couple more days to make sure.Finally Alex

Jerks like that need a bit of learning. I have seen the phone trick used occasionally and sealer in the shoe. Sealer in the coat sleeve. Apple Blossom Perfume used. Some others too, Not a person that got it didn't have it coming either

guess he never spoke to anybody else who came in with you,i'm sure he knew the reason for his bad day.did y'all have a name as a group,you know,the dirty dozen or something:biggrin:.

people do not want or think they need friends! I like making friends and can get along with most anyone who can halfway get along with me!

Thanks for sharing this story with us! It WAS funny! :)

n/t

The same thing that Royal brought me on to do for some of the "bad" people that partake here !!:smoke:.....:rofl: !

He got what he had coming. Any pr!ck like that needed his priorities rearranged. Sounds like that's what happened! :rofl:

Great story Ron!

I think that the mouse in his sandwich was the best joke that was pulled on him that fateful day! :rofl: Alex probably remembers that day just like you remember it....only he was on the short end." Dan, this was a great story, I am still laughing as I type at this computer. Thanks for posting this funny story, I loved it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)