Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Survey time..........

warthog

Everybody got their Christmas decorations still up???We were gonna take them down,but decided to leave them up....This picture is in our living room,garland,lights,Rudolph and Snoopy up on our mirrored wall,along with all our nice Christmas cards taped there,too,designed by Marcia and Jason,great job I think.:thumbup:

Here are some pics. I have more but they are too big.
Our Christmas card door. Grace counts them. We were blessed with 65 this year.
[attachment 282154 DSC00228.JPG]

Our manger
[attachment 282155 DSC00044.JPG]

We had the whole of our family at our house this year so all our decorations were on display.

We took them all down again a few days after Christmas and probably won't use them again for three years.

That's when our turn for Christmas at our place comes up again.

I haven't put up a tree in years...used to decorate for Christmas around the house...but don't anymore...just have the Nativity Scene of Jesus' birth displaying Whom we celebrate by putting Christ in Christmas! Actually, I displayed it all year last year and will be packing it away soon....when my home sells and I must move unless I sell it as I do need the money to help pay my bills....but God provides and I trust in Him by leaning on Jesus, Who is my own personal Savior and Lord! Amen! Rec. some very nice Spiritual cards...not many as I don't send them out any more...stamps go up Jan 23 to 49 cents, so everyone might want to buy some before the increase which makes mailing Christmas cards more expensive every year! May God Bless us everyone! Amen! :angel: Ma

Don't put up a tree and haven't for many, many years but I do display the Nativity Scene of Jesus' birth and that is what Christmas is all about....haven't packed it away as yet, but will be needing to when my home sells and I have to move! Nice display but Jesus is the reason for the season!! :thumbup: :;angel: Ma