Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surrounded by His creations,the evidence........

warthog

Last night after Marcia and I retired to our respective sleep areas(mine is the camper outside),about 10:30PM I seen for the first time this year one of my favorite creations God made:LIGHTNING BUGS:wave:...........This morning 6 AM,I went for a walk down the road,stopping at the bridge.I was rewarded by the chorus of bullfrogs croaking all over the place,along with the singing of all the marsh birds....After a while,I walked out to Lake Michigan.......A beautiful summer west wind coming in off the lake and the loud surf were medicine for the soul........Now,some say they will not believe in a God they cannot see.I have 2 questions for them:If you say you don't believe in Him if you cannot see Him,HOW WILL YOU KNOW IT IS HIM IF AND WHEN YOU DO SEE HIM???????AND,Just look around......HE IS ALL AROUND US,IN HIS CREATIVE SPIRIT,CAN'T YOU SEE THIS????:thumbup::please:.........

Amen Steve! I too went for my early morning stroll - picking up trash as I went - and listening to the Robins & Cardinals calling out. I saw two rabbits and a beautiful Great Blue Heron, as well as Swans & Mallard Ducks along the way. There are many flowering trees, flowers, and all sorts of beautiful things to enjoy as I strolled toward home. Indeed how can anyone say there is no God or they don't believe in Him?

The answer to this mystery of blindness in many is revealed to us, and I understand that most of you know this already. But here it is again from the KJV ...

Rom. 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom. 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

Rom. 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom. 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ... "

That's why they don't see, because they don't want to see, and one Day their hypocrisy will be revealed to all.

Amen Brother! Romans 1:20 is the verse I quote most often and you're right, in that they unbeliever doesn't want to see. Revelation 1:7
"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen." and
Romans 14:11 "For it is written:

...........I have read this:"How much greater blindness can there be but for those that can look,and still not see???".............My sister's daughter in law claims to be an athiest;and she is one of the most unhappy,mixed-up people I have ever met.........She is one of them who beats the "I WONT BELIEVE IN HIM UNLESS I SEE HIM"dead horse.....................Ya know???-I wonder if any of them that say such things actually know-OR CARE-how ignorant that sounds.....shrug::wacko:I have heard her use the "If God existed,He wouldn't let such-and-such happen"song and dance,too.........And when you even TRY to comment in a positive way,THE WALLS GO UP,RIGHT NOW.........SOBERING,to have a family member thumb their nose in God's face-BUT:OUR mission is to proclaim HIM AND SON.......THEN,it is in THEIR ball park...........:shrug::wave:.....................