Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:surprised: Tejon goes deep

shadow0966

I tried out the tejon yesterday and after a half hour of diggin alot of iron at an old homestead site , I heard a faint signal which I was gonna pass up but I little voice in the back of my head told me to go ahead dig it up and boy was I surprised at how deep this thing could pullout a dime.
Now you have to remember I am used to the ace 250 which has a depth gauge so I was getting a little concerned when I out my digger in the hole and it showed 7" and it was still in there so I was thinking mayb a tin can or something,finally 1 inch more and I see this 1973 dime.I know it is only a clad but for my first coin with the tejon and actually seeing for my own eyes what everyone was saying about it I have to say that I was excited and scared at the same time .I can see my forearms growing already.
P.S. Sorry no pics - the battery when cappooohey on my camera, waiting for the new one to arrive.

Thanx tesoro for a great machine
Shawn

I know how you feel, I dug a nickel at 8" yesterday with my Tejon.

Tejon is a good relic machine. In trashy areas the 575 coil does a swell job.
I had a hunt where I was digging deep for small bits of foil, so digging that deep for a dime would be fine to me. The best way to know is to dig. I'll keep my Tejon along with a few other machines.