Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:surprised: a COBRA!

captRobert

Ok so its plastic...but it was scary...sorta in a no coffee sorta way.:shocked:

Monday.....8 am...high tide...weather nice though....

3 peices of silver and 2 of gold...chain is 14k marked italy....other super heavy maybe 18kt??? not marked but looks like gold, feels like gold and tastes like..

all the silver is 925, cross an medallion was on chain...

found with my new excal..so far in the last two weeks has netted this ol guy..1.65 ounces of of 14kt+....and about 2 ounces of silver....yep soon i'm sending it off to mid west for my gold/silver bars....

even got a buck in change....all in all a golden monday.

thanks for looking hunters..

Without your Excal advice/settings I may not have this stuff GH, it was deep! 13" or so, , a big thank you!

Gold tastes....SWEET like victory...:cheers:

I hunt about 5 days a week Crash, eyes are getting a little blood shot dreaming about new beaches and gold in the scoop..

Well, just know they are not mine, but came from cjc. He is the man, who took the time to share with the rest of us. I took the knowledge from his book and put it to work in the field and it works, REAL GOOD! Glad they are working for ya mate! GH