Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surf Lane

Low Tide Tim

Went down to the surf lane yesterday. Evening low tide was a little after 5 so I started around 3:30. Not too many hunters down there in the water but there were a few dry sanders. I did see Max and Tom from Alaska. Tom found an ear ring and some other surf junk. Max found a silver bracelet and a new scoop apprentice. There was almost no clad. I can't speak for any one else but I only located 4 penny's. There were no quarters, dimes of nickles to be found. I did manage to find one big toe ring and a class ring. The class ring had no markings so I don't know what it is made of but I was able to find the school after a little research. It was in Danbury Conn. I also found 2 pair of sun glasses a cell phone with free nights and weekends, 2 pair of dog tags, a lighter and various bottle tops and pull tabs. It looks as if the surf may be moving things around a little, but it is still sanded in. Here is a photo of the class ring. HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there
LTT

Sweet...what was the name of the school?

Whenever a High School wins the state championship in High School sports, the reward for the teams hard work is usually a State Championship ring. Our local High School has won the State championship in football several times and the rings the players get are HUGE and full of diamonds. My guess is that this ring may be a similar style to one of those. And by the style and size of it, I'd guess a ladies ring. You may have a very treasured memory there. Hope you are able to return it.

therick