Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sure have been busy - lots of miles on my Suburban and then Sherry's new (used) wheels and...

Pete in MI

then got an RV = a Class A Motorhome. Still not done running....still have the plates to do for the RV and doing paperwork tomorrow to get a new well punched 195 - 200 feet. The only time I didn't like being on a hill. We are 100 feet above the lake...so 100 to get to lake level then another 95 - 100 to get to the water. We will also be out of electricity during the time they are drilling...we have been without water for over a month now. Been doing water pail hauls from the gas station that has been kind enough to let us use their outside tap so we have water for dishes and flushing the toilet. I am getting too old to be a water bearer. We have the money - God is providing - to get the well done and has already provided Sherry with a 2007 Mercury Monterey. Loaded with bells and whistles. And, since we won't have electricity we needed some place for us and the parrots....God provided the RV .... that will provide us with a place to be and Sherry will be able to get internet for her job (using either the generator in the garage or the on board generator in the RV.
RV needs some work before I trust hitting the road with it. Soooooo looking forward to a shower. Witch Hazel is a good cleaner upper but nothing like a shower.

On another note, I went detecting with the AT Pro in West Branch at the town park. A little red headed boy - about 6 or 7 and his Mom were interested in what I was doing. I explained about removing nasty stuff to protect the children and if per chance I find a coin or two that is an added bonus. The three of us had a great time and the Mom sensed my anger......I explained that people who detect aren't always polite...in this case someone else had been there earlier....and didn't fill the holes. I did and the little boy filled some too.

I only found a penny but I gave it to the Mom and said she could give it to her son if she wanted to do so...he earned it. The Mom said they will be going to a beach soon with her husband and the boy is looking forward to seeing detectorists on the beach. Hope it happens for him. That was a great day - well for me. I had taken our little dog to the Vet for surgery. He lost 27 teeth. Has about 6 left....but he is happier now and acting like a young pup again.

Just thought I let ya know what is going on. God is good all the time and all the time, God is Good.

Congrats on all the blessings from our Heavenly Father Who provides what we need and even what we want many times just like we often do with our own children! I pray everything works out so you and Sherry can be traveling with your RV soon as you possibly can! All things work out to the good for those who love God and are the called according to His purpose for His Glory in Jesus' name! May our Lord Jesus Christ bless and keep you safe and in His loving care always! Amen! Ma

Get that RV ready, the club hunt and campout is coming up at the end of the month!

we are working on the rv = needs some tlc...like a new alernator. check of the braking system...dash light on and then a check of the left front tire area, will be getting plates for it tomorrow. That should cost a chunk of change

Thank you for the prayers, Ma God bless you as well.