Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUPREME COURTS VOTES:yikes:

C.J.M.

Well all Christian values are abandon by the supreme court with obomo's blessings:( So,as of now tom can marry Joe and Mary can marry sue :nono: Gods judgement will be on this country even worse than before.We only think we have problems all over this country,instead of getting closer to god we move farther away.
Read Leviticus 20: verse 13
read Leviticus 18: verse 22

And all those living together without marriage is happening more and more! Jumping from one relationship to another with children from this woman or by that man! I feel so very sorry for the children that are supposed to be adults and for the children of these children that haven't been brought up with Jesus or have abandoned their Christian teachings to live like the sinful world...thinking they can do anything they want and no one can do anything about it, especially gov'ts and leaders who do as the world does, also! Well, when they stand before God's Great White Judgment throne, it will be an entirely different story because they will stand accountable for who they are without Jesus and His righteousness dwelling within them! Lord have mercy upon us because we sure need it in this world getting more sinful, daily! Please, Lord Jesus, save those who will be saved and then come quickly! Amen! Ma

But God is love and wouldn't burn to death anyone by sending down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, you say, so this is kind of contradicting yourself!! Will God find any righteous souls on earth when He sends Jesus to come and catch His own faithful saints away and take them with Him through the Pearly Gate of Glory? There weren't even 10 when the two angels appeared unto Lot, wife and two daughters to take them from the city before being destroyed! These men all wanted Lot to send out the two men angels, so that they could know them (sexually) but he offered them his two daughters instead which they didn't want by being homosexuals and desiring to fulfill the lusts of their flesh! Lot's wife didn't obey God when told not to look back upon the burning cities, but she did (for she probably had children or kinfolk still there but don't know for sure, so just a guess) and turned into a Pillar of Salt! God is to be worshipped, loved and obeyed or we suffer the consequences from not doing so by sinfulness, stubbornness and unbelief! May God Bless....just seems like contradiction to me and maybe to others reading your posts! Ma

It will get worse I'm sure. :thumbdown:

There are two things we must keep in mind. God is still in control and the way our country is going is not only according to His Word (Daniel & Revelation) but is a direct response to how we, as a people, have encouraged one another spirituality. For instance, how many of us have been a missionary for Jesus? How many have loved our neighbor as ourselves? How many have prayed for those who've persecuted us? How many of us throughout the nation have been like Jesus? The bottom line is this: our condition is in direct corolation to how we have lived Godly lives in every area of our lives. I confess! I have fallen short in many ways. I have not always 'picked up my cross' and followed Jesus. I'm guilty & the only thing that will save me is confession of my sins (shortcomings), accepting Jesus as Lord & Savior of my life, and last but NOT least, the GRACE OF GOD.

HOW many, of our family, friends, & neighbors, need to know Jesus & what are we doing to make that a reality???

Guess what... the pedophiles are demanding equal rights now. Wouldnt suprise me if they win it. 1John 5:19

We are in a dying world. I can't believe that 5 people voted for the whole country. The other 4 voted against it. What a shame.

Also, the Polygamists will want their ways legalized and what the Supreme Court, made up of mostly old and ungodly wise men, elected not by the people but placed in there for life, is and will cause a downhill slide of our nation and others into the abyss of hell and darkness with judgment coming from the Wrath of God upon all sinners and even the Christians, who are living like the world instead of like Jesus! Oh, woe is the nation or nations who forget God! So maybe even marriage of animals to human beings will be legalized or anything that is a slap of face to our Heavenly Father's holy and righteous ways!

Oh, dear Lord, help Your people to keep faith and have the strength to overcome all the sinfulness and ungodliness that is upon the whole world in these days we are living in and please help us to stay faithful to You and be shining Your Light into the darkness for more lost and undone souls to be saved for Your Kingdom! Amen! Ma

Found some verses that go along with the first post:
All verses come from KJV:

Romans 1 chapter verses 24--------28 :blink: