Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Day!

Robin (MI)

I had a slow morning with only the cool spear point and two thimbles coming out of the fields. Decided to drive to a gas station for refreshments, passed an old house that always looked abandoned but today there was a guy working there. He said sure go ahead, we had a gentleman go over it not too long ago. A friend of mine said his buddy had snuck in there and detected a few years ago but did not find much.

The place is an old resort/hotel. I headed to the front yard and started digging old wheats (28 total). Then I found the seated quarter!!! The 2 cent is in better shape than it looks in the pic. Not shown are a buff, two Indians (8 total) and a cool bridal rosette that I gave them to the owner. The woman said come on back anytime. I will be back!

HH to all - Robin

Great Finds Robin! That Seated Quarter sure looks like a beauty! Very Nice Find. And to get lucky enough to find a 2-Cent Piece! WTG! Very Nice finds and I hope there is a few more on your return trip back. Good Luck and HH.

n/t

Great finds Robin!
I'd surely be going back there...

HH

Snowy:twodetecting: