Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super busy.

7centsworth

I haven't been posting much lately although I do check the forums regularly. Being a youth pastor and having a almost three month old has really been keeping me busy. I haven't been detecting but once in the last three months.
We had four youth that got saved Friday night man was I happy. I had tears in my eyes when they came up and gave me a hug and told me they just gave the lives to GOD. Nothing like hearing that someone gave their life to GOD.
I enjoy looking at all the post but usually just to tired to type. Keep the post coming as I enjoy looking and reading. Oh by the way we are all doing good.

That's awesome! Sounds as if you have found your "Gift" as a youth pastor. Keep planting those "seeds" and have a great summer!

That is wonderful news about the kids giving their lives to the Lord. Glad you are all well too.

Congrats on the new born again in Christ Jesus.....Never know how they will turn out to serve our Lord and do good for our nation and/or the whole world! May God Bless them to continue travelling on His road of life! Amen! Glad all are doing well and, yes, babies can sure keep mom and pop busy! :surrender: Hopefully, later on you will be able to go :detecting: and even take your son with you when he gets older and Loren, too! :angel: Ma

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Congrats on the new born again in Christ Jesus.....Never know how they will turn out to serve our Lord and do good for our nation and/or the whole world! May God Bless them to continue travelling on His road of life! Amen! Glad all are doing well and, yes, babies can sure keep mom and pop busy! :surrender: Hopefully, later on you will be able to go :detecting: and even take your son with you when he gets older and Loren, too! :angel: Ma
Loren doesn't like to go she went a few times relic hunting with me all she wanted to do is pick flowers. I even took a garret ace 250 and painted it pink for her. i hope he will want to detect.

Congratulations! It's good to hear about kids deciding to give their lives to Jesus. I've been ministering to the 'drinkers', on the street in my neighborhood, and haven't gotten a one (that I know of) willing to change their lives and stop drinking. I keep sharing and hoping the Holy Spirit will speak to their hearts.

Soooooo whats wrong with drinking? Drunkeness is wrong but whats wrong with a drink?

irnwrkr said:
Soooooo whats wrong with drinking? Drunkeness is wrong but whats wrong with a drink?
You've to be kidding. He said in the streets. If it led them there it is a problem.

Don't give up Martin. I teach a lot of youth but not all of them give their lives to GOD. You are doing God's work. Sometimes you get to them and don't even realize it.

Good news about them getting saved! I too help people with addiction problems as myself was addicted for 20 yrs just celebrated my 7th year of being born again layed it all down and havent picked up again. to my brother above who wants to debate about drinking your right the bible only says drunkeness is a sin. If you never pick up a drink there is no chance you will become a alcoholic and where drinking is sin is not far away . I have a question what dictates drunkeness? 1drink 2 drink 3 drink 4 drink how many ? Wine is a mocker strong drink a brawler and whoever is led astray by it is not wise. or will not become wise, Pro 20.1 for me I chose to leave the mockers alone ! Go ask the alcholic how he started 1 drink, ask the cocaine addict 1 line ,ask the crack addict 1 puff ! You may say that will never happen to me and if you believe that then satan has done his job can happen to anyone . why chance it?

She sounds like a young lady to me, and MD'ing just isn't her style! LOL! I hope your son will and be happy to do so in time, but not everyone has the patience and persistence to dig in the dirt and dig up trash more than treasure most of the time! I liked it, but I was raised on a farm and worked liked my brother did which wasn't fit for a girl or a woman but did it anyway when work had to be done! Loren is a girly girl and goes for pretty flowers and clothes! :) God Bless and may your family be blessed of the Lord and go get the lost sinners and lost treasure! Amen! :angel: Ma

Congrats CD on giving up the drinking! Some ppl might be able to drink and not be alcoholics but it is a risk that each person takes, especially, if they have drunkards in their families! My dad drank when with friends in a tavern, but Mom never took Cliff nor I in there and we stayed in the car! He got drunk a few times, but drinking wasn't a habit and most of the time it was when others bought drinks for him, as dad was not one to spend his own money on himself or us, so no sodas were ever bought for mom or us! If the drink turns red and you can't leave it alone, than ask and give it to the Lord and He will help you to overcome! I am happy that many will give it up, but so sad that others will not! As a Christian growing up, alcohol was a No, No to the church, so I never was tempted nor was it served in the home, like I said dad was, too cheap to spend the money on it! My former husband's dad was an alcoholic and I do know what an alcoholic is like until he was killed in his car by a truck hitting him head on....that was in the late 70's! PTL, that God Jehovah will help us endure and overcome all things when we ask for His help and we do what we must do and then let GO and Let God! Amen!