Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:super:1st Time Out and I got some ones 2 cents worth

sccpdc

OK, took my 250 to a boat ramp around the corner from the house. was there 30 min.

and BINGA BANGA BAM. I Got My First 2-cents ( MY FIRST TWO CENTS) :super:, A House Key, A Budweiser BLT Cap and Pull Tab.

and a verity of tin can parts. Boy Do I Have A Lot To Learn.

I Covered up the holes and put the other trash I found in to the trash can. trying to start out right.

Next Monday I am Going To A Site where a Civil War Battle was Fought it's private land and I have permission. :jump:

Ya, just had to go and try it. Really did not have much time to stay. the site was way to trashy and I thought it would probably be that way and was right.

Good luck at the CW site scc!!:thumbup:

Hey it's a start. When I first started ( about 137 years ago ) I thought trash was the only thing people ever lost. Course this using extremely primitive detectors that were way before detectors with all the features of today that we take for granted.

Bill.

Good start and happy hunting, there is no telling what you come home with, good luck at the CW site!!

Not a bad start:thumbup:I vaguely recall starting out in the late eighties after training with mine detectors in the U.S. Army. The first detector that I ever bought for myself was the original Grand Master Hunter by Garrett in 1988. I still enjoy swingin' it around from time to time. It works as well as it did when I first took it out of the box.
Keep it up and by this time next year you will have found thousands of coins and several pieces of jewelry. Remember, in order to find some goodies, you need to dig tons of trash. Best of luck to you at the Civil War battle site and all future hunts. Happy Hunting!:)