Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunsets Can Be Beautiful

You're welcome :) Looking at this picture, you can't help but wonder what's going through the dog's mind as he or she gazes at the setting sun. We've all heard that animals cannot reason but only respond to instinct. Having worked with animals a good share of my life, I'm not so sure what we've been told is true. I'd like to think the animal is sitting there looking at the sunset in total amazement at God's incredible creative ability. It may be that he or she is worshiping God in the only way it know's how to do? Personally I look forward to the time when we'll be given all the answers to our many unanswered questions.

have been raised with goodness in peoples' hearts for their pets or by wicked and evil ones who treat them with cruelty! I think they can worship our Father just like us, as Jesus said if we didn't worship Him, then the rocks would rise up and praise Him, so I truly believe animals can just like we humans....depends on how we've been treated whether with good or bad human families and whether we have accepted Jesus, Who is God with us! Amen! I've read stories about God sending animals to protect and rescue those who are in danger!! PTL for He is good! Amen! :angel: Ma