Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunray DX-1

Does anyone know if there are a set of downloadable instructions for the Sunray inline probe. I have bought one and wanted to read the operations and such while waiting....Ray

Ray, you get a good set of instructions with the DX1 probe. When I ordered mine I look on line for some to down load and never found any, I also like to study up on something before I receive it. Good luck I hope you find some.

Also you will be pleased with the performance of the DX1.

I have recently purchased my first Metal Detector and low-and-behold a MXT and boy am I glad I've stumbled across this site. I think it is such a wonderful resource to aid in my training with
the MXT. My 9 year son and I have made some not so valuable finds but our optimistic approach keeps us excited on every dig. Thanks to the creator of this forum as well as all who
contribute their time and knowledge.

Jim and Mitchell

P.S.

We are from the East Coast of CANADA in the Province of New Brunswick

Sorry, but the only info I found about it was on the Sunray website. I know you'll love it and in my opinion, it's the best pinpointer on the market. HH to all, Nancy