Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunny told Wayne: "You get in trouble no matter which way you go, don't you bud??"...........................

Kelley (Texas)

Wayne, sorry but this was so funny! :rofl: Always getting in trouble.... :rofl: Now that I have stopped laughing, you might want to try to something to change your reputation. Wait a moment...sorry, I started laughing again and had to wait a few seconds before typing again. :rofl: Like I was saying, you might want to work hard to change your hard earned reputation. If you need help doing this, I will be glad to help! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

it is a good thing! Although i truly appreciate a good friends help, i really must beg off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are lots of "friendly" guys here willing to help you out! :lmfao:

If the three of us were on a boat that sprung a leak and there were only two life jackets...guess who would get the life jackets? Or, if a bear charged with intent of inflicting bodily harm, who do you think would be sacrificed so that two could live? If you used your imagination, you would change your opinion of Wayne and I, right? :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

weird sicko movie "bareback mounting" came out, Sunny HAS been nicer to us, do you reckon maybe she has a "soft spot" for real Cowboys?;)

Wayne, she has gotten real bossy and bold since I told her that I would let her win once in a while...it is kinda amusing. :rofl:

Years ago, I had a horse by the name of "Gator." She was a filly that would get upset because she could never buck anyone off her back...it would get to the point that she would get upset. As such, every so often when she started bucking, I would jump off and act like she bucked me off. Afterwards, "Gator" would strut around the pasture and get bossy for a week or two. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

had one much the same. She would hump up and crowhop anytime i heeled her a bit much. She was no good at bucking at all, but it was jes fine when there were dudes around. I could set up and look mighty good:thumbup:
Kinda hated those ones that COULD buck tho, specially when folks were watching!:unsure::biggrin: