Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunny side -up...computer problems, this is so funny

butch...ar

I have seen it happen and the old man Royal and Wayner and Kelley, I do not know about but--sometimes certain people "WILL" have trouble posting to a password forum. If they are posting from a different computer than the one they looged thier password into with. Computers leave footprints or "TRACKS", even though one is using thier password it will not allow certain things to come across, for the forum computer is not recognizing certain tracks, footprints.All, they have to do is try to post as usual from the computer that they logged onto the forum the very first time. LOT'S of times this clears up the mess we get ourselves into and scratch all of our hair out. Drain the neighbors ponds, run off all his beef,shoot his dogs, steal his cats and burn down his barns.

my latest writings of 7-20-05

Over and over it comes without fail...
The roar of a paddle, the scream of a tail
Her patience...abounding, Her wisdom is such...
She guides me so well and teaches me much.

Her beauty once outside now glows from within,
Her heart is what matters so I look past the skin.
Restlessly, we explored secret gardens, tasting of their nectar bold.
Weathered, we found our way back ,through unlocked souls

I discovered her thorns,admired her many colors,took drink of her honey and all she did offer!
Master she coos, our shadows grow late- just allways remember I gave you my surrender!:beers:

Fantasize away, with a brewski or two
Let loose your tongue for wannabes anew.

Go for the gusto, still while you can
Tall tales of questioned glory, the page you span

I shake my head, at my neighbor down south
And say "what imagination has he, comin' from his mouff.

I like all I hear from this special forum space,
But don't ask me therious here and keep a straight face!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

You're on a roll, Arkie Butch! Give us some mo'. <><

aj