Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunny, remember when you got angry at me because you wanted a picture................

Kelley (Texas)

of me holding my Grandson and I would not send it to you? Well, this picture of me holding Brayden was taken five minutes ago! I sure love this little boy and will be glad when he gets old enough to do things with...fishing, hunting, teasing his mother. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 29327 brayden_forum.jpg]

I was on my best behavior when this picture was taken. Brayden is so tiny and I am scare that I will hurt him.

Say, you are real observant, thank goodness my fly was zipped up! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

I was sorta hoping that the picture of my dog would suffice until we took a good picture of me holding Brayden...sorry it took a week or two. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Aint it amazeing how they can steal your heart so quickly.I have 3 grandchildren (2 grandsons) and all 3 have me wrapped around their fingers!My kids tell me it takes them weeks to get them "straightened up" after a weekend visit with pa pa and ma ma.You will have a ball teaching him the "finer" things in life....(fishing, hunting, etc.)

I am lucky in that I see Brayden almost every day. Heather and Dennis let us keep him several hours the other day while they went out to dinner and we flat enjoyed it. I will indeed be glad when he gets old enough to go places with me. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Maybe the latter is causing for former.

Cute little grandchild you have there Fred!!!

Good lookin boy Fred!

Dave

You have earned that happiness. Enjoy!!!

calm seas

M