Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunglasses alert !!! Karma paid off with a huge sparkler!:clap:

Dan in SJ

Well, the CTX is now paid off ! Walked onto a beach Sunday afternoon, not expecting much due to cold weather and lousy conditions, and BAM, the FIRST target in the mid tide line sand was a 12-14. Expected a pull tab but found a PLATINUM diamond ring in the scoop instead. Initial jeweler reports indicates a retail replacement value between $ 5,000 and $ 7,500 due to the size and quality of the diamond. Looks like the good karma of returning a 50 year old class ring earlier this year has paid off!

HH

Dan in SJ

Great Find!

n/t

I don't suppose you would return that one to me would you?? Just asking? :starwars:

Super great find!! And I believe you are right when you say Karma. Just paying it forward!