Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sundays finds.

7centsworth

Went with Loren for a short two hour hunt. She hunted for about 45 minutes then just watched me. I really enjoyed her going with me. It was her first real hunt. No coins for her but she liked going with me. She did help me dig though. I managed to find a back of a watch a 1930 wheat and two shockers a 69 caliper dropped civil war bullet and a chinese coin. Any info on the chinese coin is appreciated. The civil war bullet was a little shocker as I was only about two miles by the way the crow flys from where I civil war relic hunt.I also do not know what the thing is with the marble in it.

Nice digs. I have found them and most of them are mid to late 1800's with some going into the early 1900's
Here is a link....http://www.sportstune.com/chinese/coins/idpage1.html