Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday's coins

Hit the same park as last weekend 1909-1903 dimes,and a 1920 penny and some kind of hat or lapel pin,I only had a few hours to hunt but maybe next weekend I will have all day !Well Thanks for looking and HH!:minelab::detecting:

All of the dimes I'm finding in the area that I'm hunting seem to be in great shape !I dont know anything about coins but the 1903 has a S on the back ,They seem to be harder to find? HH:minelab::detecting:

Very , very nice barbers. I just love those things. My goal is to find a seated coin, but out here on the west coast my chances are probably slim to none!! HH.

Eddie

Well well well thats a great find. There were usually not as many of those minted from the "s" San Francisco mint only 613300 minted for that year. That one may be worth $50.00+ up to hundreds$ depending on condition. You can buy coin price guides for $10.00-20.00 that will help you out quite a bit for condition and prices. Heres a website that has some general info but no prices. Good find there.

Thanks Ed for the info ,I really hope to get to hunt all day this weekend it should have alot more nice coins,so far only barbers and IHs ,Well again thanks for the info and HH to you!:minelab::detecting:

How deep were the coins?

Where they real good signals? Or did you kind of have to guess at it to dig? In other words, was the cursor bouncing on them due to depth?

I love the old lapel too! Very unique!

Tony

Hey Tony , I would say they ranged in depth's 8 to 10 inches,They gave off great high pitched tone ,the cursor was pretty much on the (MONEY)get it!
LOL,if i did a steady sweep back and forth a few times it would bounce around but if i did a single back and forth sweep it would stay toward top ,right side but also i do go by the tones ALOT,and that came in loud and clear!No guessing at silver i knew what it was.Thanks for looking and HH!:minelab::detecting: