Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday short hunt.

7centsworth

Went to church with my family today then went to eat. It was so beautiful today and I had to get out and do some relic hunting. I found several bullets and a pistol cylinder. I think it may be a smith & Wesson model1 22 caliber civil war or it could be post war. Which ever it is still cool to me. The first bullet on top left I wish it wasn't shot as it appears to be a Prussian bullet. Most bullets I find are 69 caliper with the occasional 58 or smaller. I have one whats it.

Imagine getting hit by a 69 cal ! The cylinder is a rare find. One time I dug a 72 cal bullet out in a cane field. Steve in so la

Very neat! It was great here today also. Wish I was able to get out today but I had way too much to get done.

Nice going on the finds. I believe the cylinder is from an old cap gun with the small plastic caps. The holes look too small to be 22 cal. I think the flat triangle is a fence post stabilizer.

The triangle is a mowing machine blade, I find those all the time relic hunting in fields. A 22 will fit in all but two of the holes. Those two are bent. Looks like something hit it. I don't know what the other thing is in the picture though.

Just might be then. Always hard to tell by pics.

It's probably post war. But there is always that possibility.

Whatever they all are, it's great you could get out. To my surprise, I didn't make it out this season at all & I'm a little sad. God willing, next year. Right?

Good to see ya brother!