Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday’s finds Kennedy half and some silver!

Mark kus

The old school gave up a 1942 Washington and the Kennedy half dollar and some clad.
I stopped at another school near my mother in laws home nice field with two old swing sets.
I said to myself has to be silver here?!!
I nailed 3 silver Rosie’s and had a heart attack on the two watches rang up 34-35 thought to myself got be a silver half!!!
Lol nope then I found the small sterling ring there also all in all a productive couple hour hunt in field 2 ..
Happy new year I’ll be out tomorrow got another new beach to try pouring rain here today in Ct but better than snow!!!
HH
Mark

Thanks everyone met up with a friend yesterday from mass he hit a beach in RI after a storm over 100 silvers using his GPX!!! a few trips !
Mark

Great hunt!

We have very few old schools like that where I live. I am just hunting everything I hunted with the E-Trac see what I left and so far the Equinox is doing well on silver. I had 9 silvers in December (which is a lot for me).

I went back to an old house in Hillsborough, NC (near the Hillsborough Military Academy site) that I hunted several times with my E-Trac.

Thanksgiving I found an 1847 Large cent, 3 wheaties and some tootsie toys.

I had to go back to my in-laws on Sunday afternoon and hunted for about 45 minutes and got a 1901 Barber dime, 3 wheaties, and 10 memorials.

Went back Monday to finish the job and loaded up. Multiple wheaties, 1936 Merc and then the best find for me in years.

It was an 8" deep pocket spill that was an iffy signal, but too repeatable to ignore. First out of the hole was a 1940 quarter with a 42 Merc on it. I went back in and ended up a 49 Roosevelt, 1941 and 56 nickels, 39, 52 and 52 wheats.

I am really happy with the Equinox other than its love for aluminum bottle caps (which I can deal with).

HH

Tenspeed said:
Great hunt!

We have very few old schools like that where I live. I am just hunting everything I hunted with the E-Trac see what I left and so far the Equinox is doing well on silver. I had 9 silvers in December (which is a lot for me).

I went back to an old house in Hillsborough, NC (near the Hillsborough Military Academy site) that I hunted several times with my E-Trac.

I had to go back to my in-laws on Sunday afternoon and hunted for about 45 minutes and got a 1901 Barber dime, 3 wheaties, and 10 memorials.

Went back Monday to finish the job and loaded up. Multiple wheaties, 1936 Merc and then the best find for me in years.

It was an 8" deep pocket spill that was an iffy signal, but too repeatable to ignore. First out of the hole was a 1940 quarter with a 42 Merc on it. I went back in and ended up a 49 Roosevelt, 1941 and 56 nickels, 39, 52 and 52 wheats.

I am really happy with the Equinox other than its love for aluminum bottle caps (which I can deal with).

HH
Great finds Tenspeed I'm very happy with the Equinox I to owned a Etrac and a deus but sold both this does it all and well!
Mark

Mkus said:
Tenspeed said:
Great hunt!

HH
Great finds Tenspeed I'm very happy with the Equinox I to owned a Etrac and a deus but sold both this does it all and well!
Mark

Mark,

I agree, the Equinox is great everywhere I hunt.

I am keeping the E-Trac just because it is worth so little and it is still a good machine (also I bought a new pro coil just before I bought my Equinox because the 11 year old insulation failed).

I also have the CTX too, but I don't see myself using it anytime soon.

Hardy

Tenspeed said:
Mkus said:
Tenspeed said:
Great hunt!

HH
Mark

Mark,

I agree, the Equinox is great everywhere I hunt.

I am keeping the E-Trac just because it is worth so little and it is still a good machine (also I bought a new pro coil just before I bought my Equinox because the 11 year old insulation failed).

I also have the CTX too, but I don't see myself using it anytime soon.

Hardy
I need a backup machine lol

how much time did you spend at each school hunting?

maxxkatt said:
how much time did you spend at each school hunting?
I’d say 4-5 hours total
Mark