Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sun Ray Stealth X-12

rottonr53536

I am going to purchase the Sun Ray Stealth X-12, 12 1/2 inch coil. The best price I have seen so far is $219.95 with free shipping, includes coil cover. Has anyone seen a better price, if so where?

I can also get the solid coil cover for an extra $10.00. What's the advantage on a solid coil cover?

I decided on the bigger coil not so much for more depth, all tho that is a welcome benefit, but for ground coverage. I have a few large grass parks and field's I seem to spend %90 of my MD'ing time doing.

Any other suggestion are also welcome, thanks in advanced.

Hi I just sent an MO out for a used one and can;t wait to test it out--as far as the solid coil cover--open web designed coils hang up on twigs and grass stumps--rocks etc...so thats probably why the solid coil covers are offered--Good luck with your new coil when you get it-Mike C...AZ

Check the classifieds here and on other forums. I saw some used ones there for around $125 to $150. As far as the solid coil cover goes, by all means, buy it! It slides so much nicer across the grass than the stock coil cover. I have one and I love it. HH!