Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Summer's End

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone.
Gonna try and keep this short. The daylight is noticably fading much sooner as each day passes. That hour and a half or two to detect after work has been reduced to maybe an hour and a quarter. By Septembers' end there will be no feasable time to get out except on the weekends. At least us Southerners have that to look forward to. No snow or ice to worry about.

My weekday chances to get out last week (Tues,Wed,and Thurs) amounted to a few nibbles.

Saturday the fish were bitin'. Revisited the pond they've been swimmin' in lately and found a new hole. The heat ended my expedition, otherwise the day could have surpassed a few milestones.

Sunday started out at a playfield only to be interrupted. Decided to try some places in the neighborhood nearby. Was at a burned out house that was for sale and the homeowner next door got home. She granted permission to fish her yard. It was very hard to locate any good targets with all the feeder fish. There were so many coins laying in her yard I could have raked them up. The constant beeps and dings were maddening. It did provide for the opportunity to make up for the earlier light week of clad and allow me to catch over 100 coins before the heat was out of control...Also a handful of marbles to be happy about.............Enjoy the pics and Happy Hunting!
[attachment 137881 001.JPG] [attachment 137882 006.JPG] [attachment 137883 047.JPG]

Good gleanings from a good way to pass the time.

Nice ring and coins. A lot of people don't seem to like clad. But I love it, saving it to give my grandkids when I go.