Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Summer school

steve in so la

Some years back I detected some schools while the kids were off. After a few weeks I had dug a bunch of coins & these rings, all gold.

MVC-002F%203_zpsold1wieb.jpg

Here in the bayou school starts again in just 4 weeks. You all had better get into the schools before all the rug rats return. Steve in so la

A little different here. Kids just got out 3 weeks ago and go back right after Labor Day. I only hunt the school tot lots when there are depositors. Sumer leaves them near empty.

Nice rings Steve and when I was detecting I did the playgrounds and tot lots the year around, for while school was going on the kids and parents lost stuff and in the summer when school was out...the kids played while parents watched and they still lost coins and jewelry or whatever! Also, there were a lot of ball games by the older ones in the parks and on the school grounds....never knew what I would find or wouldn't find....some days great and other days not so great...but still fun being outside detecting and enjoying the nice weather and outdoors! You'll find the good stuff again just have to find the right places for hunting and digging! May God Bless! Ma

Hey Steve, saw your old user name and wanted to just Hi!