Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Summer Is Ah Coming Here In The North Country :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

It's been sunny and beautiful all day long here in west Michigan. Unfortunately it's also been quite chilly ... BUT ... I saw my 1st Bumble Bee today! The weather-man is predicting sunny & hi 50's to low 60's all next week. For a get-up-&-go-guy, this sittin' all the time is gettin' old :rofl:

I here you. It has been cool here all week and rainy. I'm ready for warm weather.

windy too. When it got to 50 it was T-shirt time.

We have had a lot of rain with flooding here in our part of MO but we've had sunny days too! Today was a beautiful day and the Auction is over...didn't do as well as I hoped to do, as my nicer things went too cheap, for ppl here in Cuba, Mo are poor and don't spend much money and the crowd for a beautiful day was smaller than it should have been, but most of the stuff sold even though I didn't even make enough money to pay for moving it down here the first time, but oh well, that is life and the Duplex sold but after all the expenses of the auction and transferring the place to the new buyer at the Title CO it won't be as much as I wanted, but I can pay off my debts or should when I get my money....sad for I need the money to live on, as SS is not much income for me, but I will survive, if not I pray I go meet Jesus soon! My back is still painful, especially across my lower back, my right hip and down my leg! Legs are red and swollen from trying to get everything done with the unpacking and sorting, which left some boxes unopened and unpacked, but the Auctioneers did do some of them and worked hard, too, for the sun sure became hot when standing out in it while loading tables! Glad it is over and soon I can move on when everything is taken care of with the transfer! Still have lots of empty boxes and some unsold items to get rid of! Please keep me in prayer! Love you all! God Bless! :angel: Ma

It's a gorgeous day here in West Michigan! Near 70 degrees, blue skies, and a gentle breeze. Just could ask for anything more. Thank You, Lord!