Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange neighbors

pennywt

My neighbors are mighty strange. All they do is sit on their porch lookin in this direction. I first noticed them staring, as I walked onto the hiway in front of my house with my twelve foot bullwhip to chase the chickens back into the yard. As I was wearin shorts, I thought maybe they were admirin my legs.
A side note: In the summer I wear cutoff sweats with nuthin underneath.
The second time I caught em starin, was when I took that sack of feed out to the pigs. I was bein lazy and instead of going through the gate to fill the hopper, I just hefted the sack up and over the fence. Well sir, with all that stretchin and strainin, them shorts went right to my ankles. Yup. It was almost plum embarassin; especially when I heard him tell her "Look at that kook." and her answer "What you think he's got in mind fer them pigs, once he gets done feedin em?"
Jess

n/t

pretty eyes :D

n/t