Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange Events...

SeniorSeeker

In a previous post, I wrote how the second-hand smoke was causing me considerable discomfort. For the past week, I had experienced unusual chest, back, and arm pain. Yesterday I drove down to the auto wash to get my Ranger washed. Half way through I began to experience that same range of pains again and there's no way it had anything to do with second-hand smoke. As soon as I left the auto wash, I drove straight to my doctor's office. There was a whole range of pain & problems I was experiencing for approximately 20 minutes. The doctor suggested he call an ambulance immediately, as I was experiencing heart attack. The ambulance arrived in a matter of minutes and proceeded to take me to Butterworth ER. The ER people put me through the paces and determined that the stint, in my heart, had moved and was blocking blood flow to my heart. They feed me all kinds of medication and took me into surgery 7:30 this morning. They repaired my stint and I'm good to go for a few more years. This unexpected situation is why you didn't receive the Bible lesson for today. The lesson for Sabbath has been posted and I sincerely hope you all enjoy it. God bless you all.

Martin

Glad you got there is time!

Wow Martin! You sure don't live a boring life do you? I'm happy that you are on the mend again.
God Bless!

I am glad they got you straightened out. I will be praying for you.

I wrote the previous post with mixed emotions. Today (Saturday) I am again experiencing pain down both arms, pain in the center of my chest that comes and goes, a mild headache, and a soar throat. Other than that, I feel just peachy. Maybe all these pains are residual left over from last week? At any rate, My hope & trust is in Almighty God & Jesus Christ His Son for whatever time I have left on this earth. God willing, it will be many, many years yet to come. If you please brothers & sisters, continue to pray for a complete recovery and may God's will be done. Thank you and God bless you all.

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your medical challenges Martin. I will continue to lift you up in prayer. God Bless my friend.