Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange Buildings

Royal

http://villageofjoy.com/50-strange-buildings-of-the-world/

n/t

I wonder how they built that house that looks like it is falling off of that commercial building...amazing. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

were odd shaped Royal. Drives you nuts when your used to logical structures and how they go up and then get a bunch of steel thats all odd shapes and sizes, not level, and you start doubting what your doing as being correct. Even thought its on the print that way, it can make a long day and keep you more on your toes. The ones that are really slanted make it tricky putting on the decking as it comes with a little oil film on it. Good way to end up the ground if your not careful, especially in the winter with a little frost added to the mix. I've been to about 4 of those in that group.

Interesting post.

Geo

building as done. This one is in Hartford, CT.

#1, the model

#2, finished product

#3, is the topping out party of the last piece. If you enlarge it you can see everyone up top. They ended up calling it the Magic Carpet ride as when it was done it looked like a carpet on top. Berlin is owned by a buddy of mine.

George-CT