Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Storm missed us here in Montague..........

warthog

Less than an inch hereabouts.......Thank the Lord,my body is not up to roof raking.Was up at 2:30 am again today,back screaming away:rant:Whoever posted about the natural cure for arthur with honey and whatever else,can you re- post it,please?I will try it this weekend.I have to go into therapy and do these pain-inducing exercises during the week,I want to try that honey-and-whatever else treatment starting this weekend,thanks.

Glad the storm of lots of more snow missed you but sorry to hear about your back! Martin, I believe, was the one with honey and cinnamon in a glass of water to take every morning for arthritis! May God in Jesus' name heal your body completely! Amen! :angel Ma

about 5" of new stuff, more coming down with drifting. I see they shut down 94 near Jackson both directions due to many accidents. Bad news is plow truck broke down while plowing this morning. Pray for a quick repair that I can afford.