Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still waiting for surgery

C.J.M.

:(Well ,the state is NOW waiting to see what the "Easter Gatherings" up swing did:confused: They say it will never get down to"0" and the vaccine might be out 1--2 years,mean while the surgery list is getting 5 miles long:eek: What a bunch of jerks when several hospitals have NO virus patients and have lots of room??

:(Well ,the state is NOW waiting to see what the "Easter Gatherings" up swing did:confused: They say it will never get down to"0" and the vaccine might be out 1--2 years,mean while the surgery list is getting 5 miles long:eek: What a bunch of jerks when several hospitals have NO virus patients and have lots of room??
Hold fast to faith, Bro Bill, with patience (difficult when surgery is needed) that things will be back for living a normal life sooner than later with Common Sense concerning all things in each state! Jesus is answering our prayers in His own time & according to His plans for His Children! God Bless you to be comforted by Jesus' love for His own & help you & many other ILL PPL to not be in any unbearable pain! Amen! Ma Betty

Thank you,patience is hard for me seems like common sense has been thrown out the window,I guess time will tell :confused:

Thank you,patience is hard for me seems like common sense has been thrown out the window,I guess time will tell :confused:
Yes, Common Sense has left most of the world's Society, BUT God is still in control & will see His Children through every crisis by our leaning on & trusting in Jesus! I pray that surgeries will start up again & yours will be among the first to be done & SOON! God Bless! Amen! Ma

Hang in there bro. Here in MI, many surgeries have to wait, but abortion is essential. 😥

Hang in there bro. Here in MI, many surgeries have to wait, but abortion is essential. 😥
Good mercy, like I said before we have two hospitals NOW the Virus has hit big time so both hospitals have them plus two other facilities they all are full:rolleyes: I wonder if this is a warning of things to come soon?

Good mercy, like I said before we have two hospitals NOW the Virus has hit big time so both hospitals have them plus two other facilities they all are full:rolleyes: I wonder if this is a warning of things to come soon?
Probably--Read Revelation--All there in black & white; so no surprise to God's faithful saints! Hoping for your surgery or Jesus' complete HEALING whichever comes first! God Bless & He is with us by worshiping Him in Spirit & in truth! Amen! Ma Betty