Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still pulling some silver!!!

Mark kus

Ground is still soft here in Ct I was out this past weekend for a few more pieces of silver a 1946 Rosie Oneida sterling spoon special Olympic pin a US navy ring a corner of a 1955 Ct license plate and a 1938 registration Ct tag hope everyone had a good thanksgiving my wife’s doing great after her surgery now she has to take radioactive iodine so we can’t be near her for a week...
So hoping she will be well for Christmas..
HH
Mark

Nice digs Mark!! We are lucky the ground isn't rock hard, going hunting this weekend. You guys are still in our thoughts and prayers.
HH Jeff

Good to hear the wife doing good, I know when i had colon cancer after all my surgery's, I was doing my chemo treatment's
and i was told to flush the toilet twice from the medicine i was taking, or my wife could feel the side effect's from it.
HH

Thanks guys she’s a strong woman the first month I met her I told her I was going to marry her! She’s been through a lot faith keeps us strong.
Mark

Nice finds! I went out yesterday but the chisel plowing was a bit much and one bean field was too muddy...

I haven't been finding much so I'm living life through your guys finds... Congrats on the Silver :)

Mike K "Ohio"