Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still NO rain :hot::drool::look:

C.J.M.

Good mercy still no rain looks like Florida and maybe Louisiana might be getting some soon ,things are sure getting bad heat index up to 114 degree and hum.95%.Its been months without rain and water rationing about to start:sadwalk:Water bill plum out of sight:drool:

So sorry, Bro Bill, -- I guess He is answering prayers to save the babies! Sure will pray harder for rain & heat relief for your area! You may get more than you need if any hurricanes reach TX--but just a little & not all at once! Keep asking--& who knows how soon & how much He will send you! Hope & Pray is the most any of us can do! God Bless & may He bless you real, real soon! SIS Ma Betty

Yep, getting desperate this might sound :wacko:but at this point I could handle a small rain storm ,I stayed at home during" Harvey" saw 95mph winds there was no where to go to with in 500 miles:yikes:One neighbor left for Austin,Texas it took him 2.5 hours to travel 14 miles it was bumper to bumper for the next 120 miles to Austin.O course I had my wiener pooches with me :laugh:

Yahoooooo got 1 inch of rain.Pray we get some more soon need a good 4--6 '' rain to perk up grass,trees will sure help farmers and ranchers:thumbup:

Praying, Bill, that you will get more but not the gully washer kind, as a slow steady rain is the soaking in & cooling off weather kind--May the Lord Bless & keep you & yours in His hand & grant you your desires of much needed RAIN, RAIN, RAIN Please LORD! Thank You, Jesus, in answering prayers for Bill & calming the hurricane Dorian for all those in its pathway of danger! Amen! Ma

Well that is way more than a few drops & no one would want that much, so that is something to really be thankful for! God Bless with just the right amount you need, Bro Bill! Ma