Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still no Cowboy? Anyone heard from Fred?

n/t

Maybe i can leave a message with the realtor, to ask his daughter or son in law to call me? i'll try that. Dave is a good guy.

at least most of us thought of them as friends and it seems that if they could let us know what was happening or if their family would it would be the decient thing to do. It is not like we are nosey or anything like that. Christ! We just want to know what happened to those that we thought of as friends.

Rob and Butch are another two. it sucks

I am OK, just been preoccupied these past two weeks in regards to a private matter pertaining to my being diabetic. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Sometimes we have no direct control over events transpiring in our lives...you just put a smile on your face and move on while playing the hand of cards that life has dealt you. Tell you what I am going to do...remember that photo I posted a year or two ago, the photo of the Jitterbug lure that was green colored and painted like a frog? It was like the one that you had many years ago, the one that you lost. I am going to look for it and send it to you, and then when I am absence for a short period of time, you can look at it and be reminded that your friend sent it to you! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

go off and forget you have friends here that care. Keep us informed buddy:thumbup:

perfect but with Dave being gone and no word, Butch being gone with no word and a few others, it is a bit scary when we hear nothing at all. Send up a smoke signal for us occasionally. You are not allowed to get sick and not let the people that care know :D Not allowed:thumbup:

n/t