Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still looking for prayers................

Greg from Mi.

Everythings great here other then my tennis elbo. ( and just think I've never played tennis ) I think it is cordless drill elbo. I'm finishing off my shop area and was driving 3" drywall screws. The drill tip kept jumping in and out from the screw so I had to really push hard. Well I think that is what did it. I can hardly get a can of pop to my lips it hurts so bad. They say it just has to heal and can take up to 6 weeks or longer.
Sure hope this isnt the end of detecting season already.
Hope everyone is doing well here
Greg

Oh you mean elbow! Or did you mean Elmo? just kidding buddy. Prayers for sure! :)

It'll get better soon. Had the same last year from water hunting the beach. Hard to believe how something that's not serious can hurt so much :)

By the way, what scale trains do you run? My oldest brother used to build the real small ones.

are you trying to finish the shop or have it finish you? j/k

I had done a lot of power driving of screws at the church - had the bit jump too - but no problems other than my knees from kneeling on the hard wood and floors...I think you have pop can-itis. LOL. Maybe this is God's way of saying lay off the pop for awhile???

Prayers on the way Greg.

If the detecting season is over soon it will be over sooner up here than down your way...and I'm not about to let the season end just yet.

n/t

...I had the same thing happen to me a few years back. I re-built my front porch and driving the nails in the deck boards with a hammer all day gave me "hammer elbow". And it did hurt!!

It did take several weeks for it quit hurting but it finally returned to normal. Praying yours heals real quick!!