Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still kicking ...

SurfCutter

Putting in a lot of OT at work of late shift covering holiday vacations, had enough time to make quick stops in here but have not always posted to the posts read please forgive me . Collecting my notes and thoughts and other paper work to see where I stand with my current issue. One good thing is I can now enjoy the holiday my way by trying to get the kids what they want for Xmas, if I could have any job in the world I would not mind being Santa Claus all year, so much for my dream as a little kid ...
Have a good Evenn' All I will drift through now and again
and Yes I will try to post more , maybe even a story if the spirit moves me and I find something worthy of sharing ..
Bill G.

are slowly changing for the best! It takes time,like everyone has mentioned before. Enjoy your Christmas,and your kids!

Every year on his anniversary, he places an add in the local paper with his original wedding pic thanking his (ex)wife for making him the happy man he is today (by her leaving). :lol: He changes the words from year to year but the message is always the same. Pretty comical stuff. Have a great holiday Bill and hold the fort........it does get better !:thumbup:

n/t

I sure remember that OT!! I worked 12 hours a day all through Christmas for years. Nature of my job. Sucked up a lot of cash but the Taxes always hurt!!!

n/t

The first year was the hardest. After that you tend to get into different things, travel different paths and life takes on new direction. Pick the paths that make you happy and the kids. The rest will fall into place.

Playing Santa sounds like a good way to get into the Christmas spirit.

George-CT