Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still in Victoria till the morning

Kieth-Tx

Then the clan is headed to McAllen. That is the plan for now. If it looks like it going to go in further south, I'll be in Dripping Springs. They are evacuating the city tomorrow starting at 8 AM...then at at 8 PM tomorrow afternoon....they have a curfew in effect. Watch out for those tornados Fred. Kieth

It is better to be safe than sorry, you really need to leave as soon as possible. The weather service has just stated that this storm is now the 5th largest storm on record and it is still growing. Art posted earlier today that it is possible that once it hits near the shore line, it may decrease to a category 4 storm...I hope that he is correct on this. In any event, nothing good is going to come out of this storm. Keith, I am really worried about you down there, you really need to get your butt in gear and leave that area, please! Kelley (Texas)

Between me, Arkie, Lil Brother and Butch, (after all, he has the scardey cat hole that sleeps eight) we could take care of you as long as you would need it. I know most of you have family elsewhere but you got family here to if you should need it. :)

n/t

All those evacuees from Louisiana, are being moved from Houston/Victoria/Corpus to Arkansas. Sorry. Thanks for the invite Sunny...I'm leaving bright and early for the Mexico border city of McAllen. Thanks again, Kieth-Tx

They have already classified this as the #3 hurricane on record. I should be well below it where we are going, that is the safe side. The only problem I have is our old home that we moved out of, I own, and a nice young family are buying it from us. He's getting a VA loan for it and it takes awhile for it to go through....well I thought it would have gone through by now and I didn't renew the insurance on it....doesn't look good, the house sits on one of the highest points of Victoria county so it won't flood, but the wind will probably get it. Kieth-Tx