Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still around guys, just dealing with a nasty sore throat and cough. Geo-CT

Anyone hear from Linda lately? I don't even get email from the little girlie thing any more. You think she is trying to tell me something? She can not be that sick and still be alive:shrug:

n/t

n/t

antibiotics and and inhaler. Nasty stuff. Now I might get some sleep instead of coughing all night. Soon as I lay down it would start.

A lot of the boards seem quiet lately. Perhaps everyone is in the fall/winter mode to get stuff done before the weather turns lousy. I started putting new road tires on the bike a week ago and just dropped it covered it over. Fell to lousy. This is the frist time I got out of my bathrobe in 5 days.

Geo-CT

put out another today but when loading the numbers they didn't make sense to me. I have to go back tomorrow to make sure they are right.

I am putting them in spots that are special for me. Favorite spots along the river and such. My back is still give me fits but better. I am going stur crazy setting around so figured putting out some cashes might be fun. I made up five and have to decide where to plant the other two

did you use? If they the big ones, I put in a FTF certificate in them. They seem to like them...... I've got 2 I have to I need to get out this weekend myself. I have one hidden in a Pheasant hunting area, so can only go in there on Sundays during hunting season. My daughter is coming up In the beginning of December from Charleston so I might take her up to Vermont to see the Worrall Cache VT-Dave put out an dour namesake covered bridge...

every time I tried to lay flat in bed, the coughing would start up again. The doc told me to lay flat at least three times a day just to make sure I was expectorating the mucus.