Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stealth 08 Scoop

stillhuntin

Has anyone used one of these,http://www.gold-scoop.com/ i ordered one today, a little pricey but by the looks should pay for itself in no time i hope,i just cant leave a target till i now what it is, and after twenty minutes and a two foot hole to find a hair clip in the basket is getting old.

Could it be the Stealth 08:clsoedeyes:

it is an awsome (HEAVY) scoop that is built like a tank..it was too heavy for me..i like Reilly's aluminum scoops.

I got mine last year. It's a great digger, heavier then my last one but guaranteed. So I want out to destroy it and broke the handle. Put on a longer one by 1 ft and now I really love it. Enjoy.....PS I hope you got the lift handle with it cause the shovelfuls are heavier!!!!!!

stillhuntin said:
Has anyone used one of these,http://www.gold-scoop.com/ i ordered one today, a little pricey but by the looks should pay for itself in no time i hope,i just cant leave a target till i now what it is, and after twenty minutes and a two foot hole to find a hair clip in the basket is getting old.

I have the 6.5 which is enough scoop for me. I think its about a pound lighter than the 8 and of course when using it moves less sand so its easier to work with.

HH
Neil

Wet and Dry said:
I got mine last year. It's a great digger, heavier then my last one but guaranteed. So I want out to destroy it and broke the handle. Put on a longer one by 1 ft and now I really love it. Enjoy.....PS I hope you got the lift handle with it cause the shovelfuls are heavier!!!!!!

I use the handles from my 1/2" drills, when you get a1/2" drill they send a handle that attaches to the chuck by the way of a steel band,they are removable and adjust by simply turning the handle to tighen or lossen it,i never use them on the drills but they work great on the scoop handles,easy to adjust up and down and remove them in seconds.

Hey kered .. there are 2 sizes to the Stealth 08.

I bought the larger one but I'm thinking it is just 2 big, but then again it would be a good workout. But I'm going to check out the smaller one.

I also decided on the longer handle. I have not put it in the water yet.

It looks like one bad a$$ scoop !

Now I need to put together a water sifter, since summer is almost here.

Chuck, who sells the scoop is easy to work with.